Leadership Role and Functions
Alpha’s leadership always exercises all commands of company subject only to the limitations contained in the law and the memorandum and articles of incorporation. In this regard, it is expected from leadership fulfill following functions:
- Exercising leadership, corporate, reliability, knowledgeable and judgments in directing company so as to achieve continuing success. Also operate in best interest of company while respecting the principles of transparency and accountability.
- Ensuring through efficient and effective processes able to add value and bring independent judgment to bear on the decision-making process.
- LDetermining Alpha’s purpose and values, determine strategies to achieve its purpose and values to ensure its survival and increase success
- Ensuring that policies, procedures and practices are in position that protects the company’s assets and reputation.
- Monitoring and evaluating implementation of strategies, policies, management performance criteria and business plans.
- Ensuring company complies with all relevant provisional and federal laws, regulations.
- Ensuring company complies with its codes of conduct and best business practice.
- Regularly reviewing processes and procedures to ensure the effectiveness of its internal systems of control, so that its decision-making capability and the accuracy of its reporting and financial results are maintained at a high level at all times.
- Ensuring that all technologies and systems used in company are sufficient to properly run operations and for it to remain effectively competitive.
- Identify key risk areas and key performance indicators of the business and monitor these factors.
- Ensuring annually that the corporation will survive, thrive and continue as a viable going concern.
- Meet regularly and retain full and effective control over the company.
- Define the limits of authority of the Chief Executive, Directors and other Management.
- Compiling and communicating company policies, procedures and strategies etc. covering style of operation; external and internal relationships; markets and business; required rates of return and performance standards; growth and change policies; planning and budgetary procedures.
- Review and approve strategic plans and arrange that meaningful plans are produced at all levels on an on-going basis covering the longest realistic time-scale.
- Determine the (actual and potential) total resources of the company in terms of men, money, methods, equipment etc. and market position, and allocate these by unit and time-scale, defining closely what returns are expected and when.
- Dedicating sufficient time to their responsibilities.
- Structuring and organizing company.
- Monitor management performance.
- Map out the mechanisms for internal and external liaison and communications.
- Define how the management will operate including:
- Ensure that the company is properly managed and for the attainment of lawful objectives.
- Ensure that the company complies with all statutory requirements.